Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gossip Girl Page 191-203

   Serena ended up getting the part in Vanessa's short film and her and Dan did hit it off.  They were new lovers.  They were the cutest couple anyone had ever seen.  He was so polite to her.  He payed for her everywhere they went, opened doors for her wherever they were, and always did things her way.  She couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.  
   After reading this book it makes me wonder if girls really have lives like this.  It just seems so unreal.  Fancy rich families like this seem to have it all.  On the outside they're perfect, but in reality they face bigger problems than anyone else.  I can't decide if living my life in the spotlight would have a positive or negative affect on my life.  I think it would be cool for everyone to know my name but it would be really annoying to never have any privacy.  The truth is, all their parents care about is fame.  They let their kids do whatever they want as long as it doesn't reflect poorly on them.  Their parents are never really home so they don't have any rules.  They are living lavish life styles with an endless source of money.  I guess it teaches them to be grown ups and how to live on their own, but everyone deserves a childhood.  

No comments:

Post a Comment